Last Updated: August, 2022
This Policy also applies to all information we collect through our Site and gather in connection with products and services, content, features, technologies, functions, and all connected websites we may provide to you or to which we may grant access (collectively, the "Services").
Please take the time to read our Policy thoroughly. We are committed to preserving your privacy by adhering to the terms of this Policy.
We recognise that you may have questions about this Policy, particularly how your personal information may be collected and utilised. If you have any concerns or questions about your privacy, please contact us at email@example.com
You agree to the terms of this Policy by accessing or using our Services. You consent and agree to be legally bound by each of the terms and conditions contained in this Policy by I using, visiting, or accessing the Services, (ii) using, accessing, establishing an account through, or purchasing any of the Services, and/or (iii) clicking "accept", "agree", or "OK" (or a similar term) concerning any of our Terms or similar policies.
We may collect (and/or receive) information about you and your actions while operating the Site and providing the Services. You hereby grant us permission to collect and/or receive such information to run the Site and offer the Services.
This Policy applies to any canyon we collect from you in connection with the Site and the provision of Services. This Policy does not apply to information gathered by us offline or through any other methods, including any other website made available by us or a third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries). We use the term "personal information" to denote information that can be associated with a specific person and used to identify that person throughout this Policy. We do not consider aggregated and/or anonymized information to be personal information because it does not identify an individual user. Personal Information may also include third-party personal information contained in the information you provide.
Information Gathering and Application
We gather your IP address and standard web log information, such as your browser type and the pages you browsed on our Site when you visit the Site and use the Services. We may also gather specific geolocation data (as defined below). You may be unable to utilise the Services if you do not agree to our collecting of this information.
We collect the following data:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us; inadvertently while you navigate the site.
- Automatically collected information may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through Cookies and other tracking technologies; and, in some cases, information collected from third parties, such as our business partners, third-party providers,
- Or other networks where you have connected your account and authorised the Site to access this information.
If you create an account with us, we may collect the following information from you:
- Personal Information. Information by which you may be personally identified, such as your name, postal address, registration at the place of residence, e-mail address, telephone number, date of birth, and other demographic information, such as your age, gender, hometown, and interests that you voluntarily provide to us as part of your registration with the Site to use our Service (collectively, “Personal Information”). There is no obligation for you to provide us with personal information of any kind, but your refusal to do so may prevent you from using the Services.
- Information that is derived. When you access the Site, our servers may automatically collect information such as your IP address, browser type, operating system, access times, and pages you browsed directly before and after accessing the Site. Other information about your internet connection and the equipment you use to access our Site, as well as usage details, may be included.
- Financial details. If applicable to your use of the Site and the Services, you will be required to provide certain bank account online login information, bank account and routing numbers, credit card information (e.g., card brand, expiration date, and credit card numbers), and other data related to your payment method for us to process payments of any fees owed to us in connection with your use of the Site and the Services. You consent to our third-party payment suppliers and wallet providers collecting, processing, and storing your Financial Information by their respective privacy rules.
- Data from a Mobile Device. If you use a mobile device to access the Site, we may automatically collect information about you from your mobile devices, such as your device type, mobile device identification number, geolocation information, time zone, language setting, and browser type. We may also gather your phone number if you provide it to us directly.
- Geographical information. We collect information that identifies your location with reasonable specificity by using particular longitude and latitude coordinates collected by GPS, Wi-Fi, cell-site triangulation, or other locational data. We may gather this information for a variety of reasons, including fraud prevention and risk management.
- Correspondence and record-keeping. If you contact us, we shall keep records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses). We will keep all records for the period needed by relevant law.
- Surveys: If you choose to participate in one of the Services' surveys, you may be requested to give specific information, which may include personal information. Such responses may be saved.
We are dedicated to providing a safe and secure shopping experience for our customers. As a result, before granting you access to the Services, we may request additional information from you (such as a passport number, driver's licence details, or national identity card details) that we can use to verify your identity, address, or other information, prevent fraud, or manage risk and compliance throughout our relationship.
Finally, we may obtain other information about you or from you in methods not mentioned here. For example, we may gather information on your interactions with our customer service team.
- Minors (those under the age of 18)
Our website is not designed for children under the age of 18. No one under the age of 18 may submit personal information to or on the Site. If we have real knowledge that we have obtained personal information from a person under the age of 18, we will delete it as soon as possible, unless we are legally required to keep such data. If you believe we have inadvertently or mistakenly obtained information from or about a person under the age of 18, please notify us using the details provided below.
- Cookies and other tracking technologies are used.
Pages on our Site may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also known as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that allow us to count users who have visited those pages and for other website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity). You cannot opt-out of web beacons. They can, however, be rendered ineffective by rejecting all cookies or adjusting your web browser's settings to inform you each time a cookie is offered, allowing you to accept or decline cookies on an individual basis.
Do Not Track: Do Not Track ("DNT") is a browser feature that allows you to indicate your preferences regarding tracking by marketers and other third parties. You can enable or disable DNT by going to your web browser's options or settings page. DNT messages do not elicit a response from us.
- Utilization of Your Data
We can give you a smooth, efficient, and tailored experience if we have accurate information about you. In particular, we may use information gathered about you through the Site to:
- Sweepstakes, promotions, and contests must be administered.
- Check the authenticity of the information and confirm it with third parties;
- Compile anonymous statistical data and analysis for internal or external usage;
- Contact you regarding your account with us, your use of the Site and Services, and any queries you may have about the Services;
- Create and manage your account, which includes a personal profile about you to make future visits to our Site and your use more personalised.
- Customize, customise, measure, and improve our Services, as well as their content and layout;
- Deliver the Services and provide you with customer assistance;
- Allow for user-to-user conversation.
Improve the effectiveness and operation of the Site and the Services we provide to you for our legitimate interests, which include the following:
- Detecting security incidents, safeguarding against harmful, misleading, fraudulent, or unlawful conduct, and penalising those responsible;
- Measuring interest and engagement in our Services, as well as a short-term, temporary use, such as ad contextualization;
- Conducting research for technology development and demonstration;
- Investigating and improving products, services, marketing, or security procedures to increase their performance, resilience, dependability, or efficiency;
- augmenting, upgrading, or improving our services;
- Creating new products and services;
- Maintaining internal quality control;
- Authenticating your identity and combating fraud
- Debugging is the process of identifying and correcting problems that affect existing intended functionality.
- Enforcing our policies and agreements; and
- Complying with our legal requirements, defending your important interests, or acting in the public interest.
- Complete any other reason for which you may have provided us with your information;
- Improve the Site's security and, if you supply geolocation Information, present you with location-specific options, functionality, offers, advertising, search results, or other location-specific information;
- To improve your experience with the Services, we will monitor and analyse usage and trends.
- Notify you when the Services are updated;
- Perform any other tasks that may be imposed by law;
- Using our risk and fraud tools, we can prevent potentially fraudulent, forbidden, or unlawful acts and enforce our Terms of Service.
- Process transactions (including payments and refunds) and deliver notifications regarding your transactions or network activity;
- Provide and enhance services;
- Provide targeted advertising, coupons, newsletters, and other promotional materials about the Services;
As previously stated, we may use the information we collect about you for any other purpose for which you give us your information. We may also use the information we have obtained from you to display adverts to the target audiences of our advertisers. Even if we do not release your personal information for these purposes without your consent, the advertiser may assume that you fulfil its target criteria if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement.
Without limiting the foregoing, you additionally authorise us to use and/or disclose the following information:
- We will access, use, and share your information as needed to fulfil our contractual duties to you, offer support, and respond to your questions or requests about our Services.
- Other companies and persons may be hired to undertake activities on our behalf. Providing technical, customer service, and marketing assistance are some examples. In particular, we use a third-party cloud hosting provider to store user information and configurations; to run, maintain, administer, and enhance the Services, we may analyse your information in anonymized and/or aggregate form. This anonymous data does not allow us to identify you personally. This anonymous information may be used by us and shared with our affiliates, agents, commercial and promotional partners, and other third parties. We may also share anonymized user statistics with current and future business partners, as well as other third parties, to define our Services and company.
- We may share some or all of your information with any of our parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, joint ventures, or other companies under common control with us. We may sell or buy businesses or assets as we develop our businesses. Your information may become part of the transferred assets in the case of a corporate sale, merger, reorganisation, asset sale, dissolution, liquidation, bankruptcy, or another similar event; and
- To the extent permitted by law, we may also disclose your information: I in response to lawful requests from public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements; (ii) when required by law, court order, or other government or law enforcement authority or regulatory agency; or (iii) whenever we believe that disclosing such information is necessary or advisable, for example, to protect the rights, property, or safety of others.
- We care about the security of your data but keep in mind that no form of Internet transmission or electronic storage is completely safe. We work hard to keep our systems secure and use administrative, technical, and other physical security measures to keep your personal information safe. We also implement computer precautions such as firewalls and data encryption, enforce access limits to our office and files, and limit access to personal information to just those personnel who need it.
If we intend to use your information in any manner that is not consistent with this Policy, you will be informed of such anticipated use before or at the time at which information is collected. How We Protect and Store Your Information
The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. We strive to ensure security on our systems and use administrative, technical, and other physical security measures to help protect your personal information. We also use computer safeguards such as firewalls and data encryption, we enforce access controls to our office and files, and we authorize access to personal information only for those employees who require it to fulfil their job responsibilities. Despite our efforts, we cannot guarantee that personal information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by breach of our administrative, managerial and technical safeguards. Therefore, we urge you to take adequate precautions to protect your personal information as well, including never sharing your password with anyone. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Services.
- How We Disclose Personal Information to Third Parties
We may share your personal information with our business partner to provide you with certain products, services, and promotions. When you visit the Site, we may also utilise third-party advertising businesses to show ads. These companies may use the information contained in web cookies about your visits to the Site and other websites to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
We have no control over the third-party collection or use of your information serving interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may offer you alternatives to opt-output of having your information collected or used in this manner.
Some personal information is public (this may include your web3-enabled wallet's public address, username, profile photo, profile first and last name, month and year of account creation, and public transactions in which you've been involved) and can be seen by anyone on the Internet, regardless of whether they have an account with us. APIs, SDKs, or third-party services that integrate with our products may also allow public information to be viewed, accessed, reshared, or downloaded.
We may disclose your personal information to the following parties:
- We may disclose personal information to law enforcement, government officials, or other third parties if we are required to do so by a subpoena, court order, or similar legal procedure, when it is necessary to comply with the law, or when the disclosure of personal information is reasonably necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss, to report suspected illegal activity, or to investigate violations of the Terms of Service, or as otherwise required by law.
- Third-party Service providers who help us provide the Services to you or who conduct fraud detection or similar services on our or any vendor's behalf.
- Other third parties with your permission or at your direction, such as if you authorise an account connection
- An "account connection" with such a third party for this Policy is a connection you approve or enable between your Account and a payment instrument or platform that you lawfully control or own. We may exchange your personal information and other information directly with such third parties if you authorise such a link. Account connections include, but are not limited to, connecting your account to a social media account or social messaging Services; connecting your account to a third-party data aggregation or financial services company if you provide such company with Accountant login credentials, or using your account to make payments to a merchant or allowing a merchant to charge your account.
- We may have access to your account balance and account and transactional information, such as purchases and funds transfers, if you connect your account to other financial accounts, either directly or through a third-party Services provider. If you opt to connect your accounts, we may obtain information about you and your use of the third-Services party from the third party. If you connect your account to a social media account, for example, we will get personal information from the social media provider via the account connection. We shall utilise all such information received from a third party through an account link by this Policy.
We will use and disclose information that we share with a third-party based on an account connected to the third-privacy party's rules. Before you authorise an account connection, you should read the privacy notice of any third party that will have access to your personal information as part of the account connection.
- Third-Party Links
The Services may contain links to unaffiliated third-party Services, applications, or websites (or allow you to link to them). We have no control over the information collection practices of any third-party Services, applications, or websites that can be accessed via such connections. We encourage our users to be cautious when linking to third-party Services or websites and to read the privacy policies of any third-party Services or websites that collect personal information. This Policy does not apply to any information you send to a third party, and we cannot guarantee the security or privacy of your information.
- Third-Party Analytics and Retargeters
We may utilize third-party analytics (such as Google Analytics) to evaluate your use of the Services, compile activity and event reports, gather demographic data, analyse performance metrics, and collect and analyse other information relating to the Services, mobile and Internet usage, and so on. These third parties analyse and supply us with data by using cookies, pixel tags, and other tracking technologies. Pixel tags (also known as web beacons and clear GIFs) may be used to track the actions of Site users and email recipients, analyse the success of our marketing initiatives, and gather data regarding Site usage and response rates, among other things.
Please visit the sites listed below for more information on these third parties, including how to opt-out of specific data gathering (where such third parties make such an option accessible). Please be aware that if you choose to opt-out of any Services, you may not be able to use the full functionality of the Services.
- Google Analytics can be found at https://www.google.com/analytics. Google Analytics is a Google web analytics service that tracks and reports on website traffic. Google utilises the information gathered to track and monitor how our Services are used. This information is made available to other Google Services. Google may use the information gathered to contextualise and personalise advertisements on its advertising network. Please visit the Google Privacy Terms web page for more information on Google's practices: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en. We also recommend that you read Google's data security policy: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245.
- You can establish preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Preferences website at: https://adssettings.google.com/authenticated, and if desired, you can opt-out of interest-based advertising through cookie settings or permanently using a browser plugin.
- Personal Communication Preferences
Furthermore, you can regulate your receipt of marketing and non-transactional communications by clicking the "Unsubscribe" link at the bottom of each marketing e-mail or by sending us an email at (email address) with the subject line Unsubscribe from Marketing." Registered users are unable to out of receiving transactional or administrative e-mails about their accounts. We will make commercially reasonable efforts to process such requests in a timely and lawful way. However, please keep in mind that it is not always possible to erase or modify information from our databases.
- Transfer of Data
Your personal information may be transferred to and stored on computers located outside of your state, province, nation, or other governmental jurisdiction where data protection regulations differ from those in your jurisdiction. By using the Services, you agree to the transfer of your information outside of your country of residence, which may have different data protection standards than your country. Courts, law enforcement agencies, regulatory agencies, or security authorities in those other countries may have access to your personal information in certain circumstances.
We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your data is treated securely and by this Policy, and no transfer of your personal information to an organisation or country will take place unless adequate controls, including the security of your data and other personal information, are in place.
- Your Data Protection Rights
Depending on the applicable law in your jurisdiction, you may be entitled to assert the following rights about your personal information. If any of the above rights are not provided by law for your operating entity or jurisdiction, we have complete discretion in delivering those rights to you.
Your information rights are not absolute. Access to your rights under the applicable law may be denied for a variety of reasons, including (a) when denial of access is required or authorised by law; (b) when granting access would hurt another's privacy; (c) to protect our rights and properties; and (d) where the request is frivolous or vexatious, or for other reasons. Please keep in mind that we may request that you prove your identity before responding to such requests.
- You have the right to access, correct, or delete the information we have on file for you, and you may email us at (email address) to get a copy of the personal information currently stored on the Site's databases.
- The right to be corrected or rectified. You have the right to have your information corrected if it is incorrect or incomplete by contacting us at (email address). Simply enter the words ``Correction or Rectification'' in the subject line of your email to us, using the same email address associated with your usage of the Site or your Site account.
- The ability to object. You may object to our processing of your personal information by sending an email to (email address). When such objections are not possible, we will notify you. You can then use any additional rights granted to you by this Policy, such as withdrawing your consent to the processing of your personal information. Simply put the words ``Object to Processing'' in the subject line of your email to us, using the same email address associated with your usage of the Site or your Site account.
- The restriction right. You may request that we limit the processing of your personal information by emailing us at (email address). Please specify how you want us to limit the processing of your personal information in your email. When such limits are not practicable, we will notify you. You can then use any additional rights granted to you by this Policy, such as withdrawing your consent to the processing of your personal information. Simply put the words ``Restrict Processing" in the subject line of your e-mail to us, using the same email address associated with your usage of the Site or your Site account.
- Data portability is a legal right. You have the right to have a copy of your personal information delivered to you in a structured, machine-readable, and frequently used format. You can send an email to (email address) with your request. We will notify you if such a request cannot be fulfilled. You can then choose to use any additional rights granted to you by this Policy, including the right to withdraw your permission. Where applicable, we shall make certain that any changes are communicated to any trusted third parties. Simply enter the words "Portability / Personal Information" in the subject line of your email to us, using the same email address linked with your usage of the Site or with your Site account.