We strive to deliver RUFU products in a highly specialised manner while also ensuring that the outfit is sanitised, modestly packed, and delivered to your doorsteps in the shortest time possible.
* International orders may take up to 2 weeks to arrive. ** This is a typical delivery timeline. The delivery time frame can vary depending on the availability of slots, the nature of the order (normal/fast track), and the season of order placement.
CUSTOMS & DUTIES
Customs Duty is a tariff or tax levied on goods crossing international borders. Customs Duties purpose is to protect each country's economy, residents, jobs, environment, and so on by controlling the flow of goods into and out of the country. Despite the fact that global customers order and purchase goods online, the goods must still go through an import procedure to clear the shipment through customs. Clearance is contingent on:
- The origin country
- The price includes transportation costs.
- The amount of goods
Each country has its own customs laws and the duties for different types of goods and values are set locally. Any international transportation/courier company carrying the RUFU order packages, must adhere to local customs legislation and the receiver of the packages hasn't to pay the custom duties to clear shipments on arrival. Please be advised that :
- DHL will not charge you any additional shipping fees and you will not be required to pay customs duties, taxes, and other import charges associated with customs clearance in your home country, in accordance with local regulations.
- Whether a shipment is a gift or not, it must still go through an import procedure as determined by the destination country's customs law. Customs clears the shipment based on its origin country, value, and quantity, but not on its purpose. Only if the value of the gift exceeds a specified local threshold will you not be required to pay customs duty and taxes.
- When the parcel arrives, the customs authorities in the destination country determine whether any duties or taxes are applicable. This is based on the shipping label (or waybill) and customs paperwork, specifically the shipment contents, declared value, and weight. Duties and taxes are only levied on parcels delivered to specific countries, and not all goods are subject to them.
- Duty and tax payments are typically not the responsibility of the receiver, i.e. the person who purchased the goods, rather than the shipper. RUFU is responsible for any customs duties imposed on their customer at the time of package receipt.
- Customers may not be charged customs and duties upon delivery of their order by their country, which they must pay in order to receive the package. We do not know a specific amount because it is charged by the delivery destination, not by us, and is therefore beyond our control. If the package has already been shipped and the customer refuses to receive the parcel, RUFU has the right to return it and deduct the following charges from the refund:
- 1. Initial shipping paid with the order
- 2. Return shipping costs.
- 3. Any taxes or duties levied against RUFU upon return. Please be aware that if the customer fails to respond on time and the package is marked abandoned and destroyed at the destination, the customer will be unable to make a refund claim.
To get the exact delivery time frame of your orders, please contact info@RUFU.FASHION